We are very pleased that we can reopen. In order to keep everyone as safe as possible, we need you to agree to our Covid-19 Terms and Conditions before we can confirm your stay.
1) Within a two week time-frame prior to your arrival, should anyone in your household be symptomatic, you must notify Hazel.
2) Each member of your party must use the hand sanitiser provided on arrival and each time you return to the property during your stay.
3) Should any of your party become symptomatic during your stay, Hazel must be notified, and your party will be expected to return home.
4) If a visit to the property is necessary during your stay, all guests will be expected to vacate the inside.
5) If you are having a clean and change of bedding part way through your stay please ensure you adhere to T & Cs 4, 6 & 7.
5) Prior to departure, all cutlery, mugs, cups and glasses used to have been washed in the dishwasher at 60 degrees.
6) Prior to departure, all bedding to be stripped and bagged in laundry bags provided. Pillow protectors to be stripped and bagged separately. Towels, bath mats and tea towels to be bagged.
7) Prior to departure, all windows to be opened except velux windows if raining.
8) All bins to have been emptied, bin liners tied and placed in dustbins.
9) Depart promptly at 10am to allow for deep clean before new arrivals.
10) Arrival times may have to be delayed to allow for deep cleaning between guests. Hazel will notify you in advance if this is the case.
Please copy and paste the following reply; My party agree to your Covid-19 Terms and Conditions.
When I receive confirmation of your agreement, I will process your balance payment and send a confirmatory email.
We look forward to welcoming guests back to Bolberry Farm Cottages.
Hazel and Sean