The end cottage on the left sleeps a maximum of 4 people.
The front stable door opens into the open plan living room and kitchen. It is a cosy cottage with the largest garden of the three properties.
The living area comprises of two two-seater sofas, an open coal-effect gas fire with fireguard, pine furniture, TV and DVD player.
The staircase (gated at the bottom) leads from the kitchen upstairs to a twin bedroom, a double bedroom and a bathroom.
All Holiday Cottages have:
- Digital TV/DVD with freeview, microwave, fridge, freezer, electric oven with gas hob, washer/dryer & dishwasher
- Double glazed, gas central heating, open coal effect gas fire with fire guard
- Bed linen, towels and tea towels provided
- Enclosed garden with sunny patio, outdoor furniture
- Views over valley
- Ample parking with space to store a small boat or trailer
- Shared payphone
- Shared, covered outdoor hose suitable for washing dogs and muddy feet!
- Selection of DVDs & books
- Bath & shower
- Heated towel rails
- Dyson animal vacuum cleaner
- Extra pillows & blankets
- Welcome pack of tea, coffee, sugar, milk and a bottle of wine