1) If you are self-isolating, you must not arrive on your holiday until after your isolation period has finished.
2) Should any of your party test positive during your stay, Hazel must be notified, and your party will be expected to return home.
3) Prior to departure, all cutlery, mugs, cups and glasses used, to have been washed in the dishwasher at 60 degrees.
4) Prior to departure, all bedding to be stripped and bagged in laundry bags provided. Pillow protectors to be stripped and bagged separately. Towels, bath mats and tea towels to be bagged separately from bed linen.
5) Prior to departure, all windows to be opened.
6) All bins to have been emptied, bin liners tied and placed in dustbins.
7) Depart promptly at 10am to allow for deep clean before new arrivals.