The far right cottage, which is the largest - Sleeps 7.
The front door opens into a hallway. Leading off from the hall is the double bedroom, a twin bedroom, a shower room & toilet and a further shower/bathroom with toilet.
The staircase leads upstairs to a small landing which leads to another twin bedroom which can sleep 3 people. The kitchen and living room are open plan.
The living room comprises of three two-seater sofas, pine furniture, TV and DVD player.
All Holiday Cottages have:
- Digital TV/DVD with freeview, microwave, fridge, freezer, electric oven with gas hob, washer/dryer & dishwasher
- Double glazed, gas central heating, open coal effect gas fire with fire guard
- Bed linen, towels and tea towels provided
- Enclosed garden with sunny patio, outdoor furniture
- Views over valley
- Ample parking with space to store a small boat or trailer
- Shared payphone
- Shared, covered outdoor hose suitable for washing dogs and muddy feet!
- Selection of DVDs & books
- Bath & shower
- Heated towel rails
- Dyson animal vacuum cleaner
- Extra pillows & blankets
- Welcome pack of tea, coffee, sugar, milk and a bottle of wine