Bolberry farm Cottages have been converted from traditional barns to create three self-catering holiday cottages which are full of charm and character.
The cottages are set in their own grounds each with private enclosed gardens and a small young orchard. They have uninterrupted views overlooking the valley of Bolberry. There is extensive parking suitable for trailers and small boats. They are situated 0.5 miles from the clifftops of Bolberry Down and 1 mile from the picturesque thatched village of Hope Cove. There are a variety of walks straight from the cottages out into the countryside.
Bolberry Farm Cottages were converted from barns in 2003 by the owners Sean and Hazel Hassll. The cottages have all been decorated and furnished in the same traditional cottage style. The cottages are cleaned to a high standard on each changeover personally supervised by Sean and Hazel who manage the cottages themselves.
Bolberry Farm Cottages welcome dogs to stay FREE OF CHARGE and are totally dog friendly only asking that dogs are never left in the cottages or gardens by themselves. The number of dogs you can holiday with is unlimited.
For your pet, there are the following benefits: A gate at the bottom of the staircase
-An inner fenced area inside enclosed garden
-DOGS STAY FREE OF CHARGE
The cottages also welcome children and all are child friendly and have an enclosed grassed gardens with a further small young orchard which is also enclosed and safe for children to play. We do not charge extra for cots, high chairs or bed-sides and all cottages have chidrens DVD's, games, freeview TV and WIFI.
Each staircase has a gate fitted at the base and additional ones may be requested free of charge for the tops of the staircases. Our nearby Port Light Hotel has a large children's play park which is open during bar service hours and there is a children's menu both lunchtime and evenings.
All holiday cottages have:-
- Digital TV/DVD with freeview, microwave, fridge, freezer, electric oven with gas hob, washer/dryer & dishwasher
- Double glazed, gas central heating, open coal effect gas fire with fire guard
- Bed linen, towels and tea towels provided
- Enclosed garden with sunny patio, outdoor furniture
- Views over valley
- Ample parking with space to store a small boat or trailer
- Shared payphone
- Shared, covered outdoor hose suitable for washing dogs and muddy feet!
- Selection of DVDs & books
- Bath & shower
- Heated towel rails
- Dyson animal vacuum cleaner
- Extra pillows & blankets
- Welcome pack of tea, coffee, sugar, milk and a bottle of wine
Like us on Facebook - 'Bolberry Farm Cottages'
Follow us on Twitter @bolberryfarmcot